Recreation Sports Assistant
Recreation Sports Assistants work within a team of students to manage SFU Recreation Sports activities on campus, with a minimum time commitment of six (6) hours per week for three (3) months in a term. Some of the main responsibilities include organizing and supervising SFU Intramural Leagues and Drop-In Sports programs, scorekeeping and signing in players, responding to emergency situations in the event of injuries, and providing customer service to those who visit the Rec Sports office.
Rec Sports Programs
- Intramural Leagues: Basketball, Futsal, Outdoor Soccer, Volleyball
- Drop-in Sports: Badminton, Basketball, Floor Hockey, Futsal, Volleyball
- Rez Challenge
Want to Learn More?
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved"
- Enter the Job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID" search field
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Hiring Period: November, March, June
Job ID: 4519
Start date: Summer 2018
Application deadline: June 19, 2018