Student Safety Engagement Peer Educators
Student Safety Engagement Peer Educators have the opportunity to get involved with the community, explore career paths, and gain volunteer experience related to Safety and Risk Services. You will serve as an integral part of facilitating a safe and secure academic environment in partnership with Safety and Risk Services working alongside other volunteers as well as the Leadership Team.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Contact: Miriam Sise Odaa (Student Safety Engagement Program Supervisor) at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved: Current Opportunities"
- Enter the job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID:" search field.
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Campus: Burnaby, Surrey, Vancouver
Hiring period: February - March
Job ID: 4373
Start date: September 4, 2018
Application deadline: March 30, 2018