Student Safety Engagement Program
Student Safety Engagement Members have the opportunity to get involved with the community, explore career paths, and gain volunteer experience related to Safety and Risk Services. You will serve as an integral part of facilitating a safe and secure academic environment in partnership with Safety and Risk Services working alongside other volunteers as well as the Leadership Team.
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved"
- Enter the Job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID" search field
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Campus: Burnaby, Surrey, Vancouver
Hiring period: Summer
Job ID: 4920
Start date: TBA
Application deadline: TBA