CAL Volunteer Walker Program
The CAL volunteer walker program assists current SFU students with navigating the Burnaby campus. The Centre for Accessible Learning (CAL) is dedicated to the overall academic development, retention and personal growth of all students at SFU and this includes a commitment to the continual improvement of educational accessibility for students with disabilities.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Contact: Cassandra Tymochenko (Secretary, Centre for Accessible Learning) at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved"
- Enter the Job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID" search field
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Hiring period: Spring 2020
Job ID: 5177
Start date: January 6, 2020
Application deadline: April 2, 2020