Transition Events Assistant
The Transition Events Assistant (TEA) provides support to our Student Engagement & Retention team with student volunteer training, event planning, and implementation of virtual transition programs (eg, SFU 101, Online Learning Communities, Faculty Programming, Student Leaders Training, Welcome Day, Month of Welcome, and other engagement activities).
We will be hiring two Transition Events Assistants. This role requires the TEAs to work remotely for the entirety of their work term, unless the university denotes otherwise for all SFU employees.
want to learn more?
Contact: Yavanna Scott, Student Engagement Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved"
- Enter the Job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID" search field