The Co-Curricular Record is the official university document that lists a student's co-curricular involvement at SFU.
New CCR Opportunity Request
- Read the CCR Eligibility Criteria
- Download and complete the Eligibility Form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to contact the CCR Admin Team (email@example.com) with any questions regarding the Eligibility Criteria or the Eligibility Form.
Student Submission List
- Complete the Student List Submission Form
- Submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Program Supervisor is responsible for submitting the student list upon completion of their programs, and before the deadline listed below.
The deadlines to submit all requests and student lists for the following terms are:
|Spring 2023||April 15, 2023|
|Summer 2023||August 19, 2023|
|Fall 2022||December 10, 2022|
How students benefit from the CCR
- Provides students with an official university document that details their co-curricular involvement and engagement on campus
- Helps students articulate their experiences
- Allows students to supplement their applications when applying for jobs, graduate school, and other opportunities
- Students involved in volunteer programs will be invited to Tribute, our volunteer appreciation festival
Contact email@example.com and we will do our best to answer your questions or direct you to the appropriate contact person. Please allow 1-2 business days for our team to respond.