Student Ambassador Program
The Student Ambassador Program offers short-term involvement opportunities for students on campus.
Are you an SFU staff member who is seeking short-term volunteers for an on-campus event? Consider recruiting Student Ambassadors! This umbrella program aims to bridge the gap between staff, who are recruiting for volunteers, and students, who are eager to get involved in short-term engagement opportunities.
Submit a Retroactive Opportunity
If your event has already occurred but you still want to recognize your volunteers under the Student Ambassador Program, please complete the following steps:
- Read the SAP Eligibility Criteria
- Complete the Retroactive Opportunity Request Form
- Submit it to email@example.com
- The SAP Administration Team will respond within 2-3 business days
How students benefit from SAP:
- Students receive official recognition for their participation as a volunteer under the Student Ambassador Program on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR)
- They meet new people, get involved, and are part of building a sense of community on campus
- Boost their personal and professional skills
- Choose to contribute as little or as many hours as they would like
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer your questions or direct you to the appropriate contact person. Please allow 1-2 business days for our team to respond.