- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- See a Counsellor
- Support Options
- Events & Workshops
- Faculty & Staff
Quality relationships are central to individual and collective well-being. Invest in your relationships, make new connections, and engage with your community.
- Take 20 minutes to call a friend or family member
- Make a point of introducing yourself to someone new in class or in your workplace
- When working on a class discussion or work project, be intentional about fostering positive interactions and getting to know each other as people—not just work partners.
- Plan an afternoon to disconnect from work or study and focus on spending quality time with friends and family
- Join a new club or SFU committee and get involved at SFU
- Complete the Wellness Quiz to assess your social and cultural wellness and be linked with useful resources both on- and off-campus
- Attend one of the Health Peers’ in person events to get connected
- Look into the groups offered by Health & Counselling Services such as Yoga for the Mind and A Sip of CARE
Faculty and staff
Are you looking for ways to help grow social connections in your classroom or workplace? Everyone at SFU can work to make our campus a healthy community. Learn how you can support well-being as a teacher or administrator.