I have taught five different courses. MBB 443/743 represents my own special topics course on principles of protein folding and degradation, with relevance to neurological disorders such as Huntington's and Alzheimer's Diseases.
- Molecular Biology and Biochemistry (MBB 222)
- Molecular Biology (MBB 331)
- Biochemistry Laboratory (MBB 309)
- Protein Biogenesis and Degradation (MBB 443/743)
- PhD Graduate Research Candidacy Examination (MBB 806)
Contact info, directions can be found here
[ page updated Nov. 22, 2017 ]