Arthur L. Liestman
Professor, School of Computing Science
Ph.D., Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, United States, 1981
M.Sc., Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Chanpaign, United States, 1978
B.G.S., Computer Science and Mathematics, University of Kansas, United States, 1975
- Network structure
- Network communications
- Graph theory
- Graph algorithms
- Discrete mathematics
- Technical writing
Recently taught courses
- CMPT 307 Data Structures and Algorithms
- CMPT 376W Technical Writing and Group Dynamics
- CMPT 705 Design and Analysis of Algorithms
Selected recent publications
- H. A. Harutyunyan, A. L. Liestman, K. Makino, and T. C. Shermer, Non-adaptive Broadcasting in Trees, Networks, to appear.
- H. A. Harutyunyan, P. Hell, and A. L. Liestman, Messy Broadcasting - Decentralized broadcast schemes with limited knowledge, Discr. Appl. Math. 159: 322-327, 2011.
- A. L. Liestman, T. C. Shermer, and L. Stacho, Edge-Disjoint Spanners in Tori, Discrete Mathematics 309: 2239-2249, 2009.
- A. L. Liestman, D. Richards, and L. Stacho, Broadcasting from Multiple Originators, Discrete Applied Mathematics157: 2886-2891, 2009.
- H. A. Harutyunyan and A. L. Liestman, A Linear Algorithm for Finding the k-Broadcast Center of a Tree, Networks 53: 287-292, 2008.
For more information visit www.cs.sfu.ca/~art/publications.html.
Listing on the DBLP CS Bibliography Server.