Professor, School of Computing Science
Habilitation, Computer Science, Paderborn University, Germany, 1999
Doctorate, Computer Science, Paderborn University, 1992
Diploma, Computer Science, Paderborn University, 1987
- Big data intelligence
- Situation analysis and decision support
- Criminal network analysis
Software Technology Lab: www.stl.sfu.ca/
- System specification and design
- Distributed and mobile systems
Recently taught courses
- CMPT 475 Software Engineering II
Selected recent publications
- Mohammad A. Tayebi and Uwe Glässer. Social Network Analysis in Predictive Policing: Concepts, Models and Methods. Lecture Notes In Social Networks, Springer, October, 2016.
- Mohammad A. Tayebi, Uwe Glässer, Martin Ester, Patricia L. Brantingham. Personalized Crime Location Prediction. European J. of Applied Mathematics, vol. 27, 422–450, Cambridge University Press (2016).
- Zahra Zohrevand, Uwe Glässer, Hamed Yaghoubi Shahir, Mohammad A. Tayebi, Robert Costanzo. Hidden Markov Based Anomaly Detection for Water Supply Systems. In Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Big Data, Washington D.C., USA, IEEE, 1551–1560 (2016).
- Hamed Yaghoubi Shahir, Uwe Glässer, Amir Yaghoubi Shahir, and Hans Wehn. Maritime Situation Analysis Framework: Vessel Interaction Classification and Anomaly Detection. In Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE International Conference on Big Data, Santa Clara, CA, USA, IEEE (2015).
- Mohammad A. Tayebi, Martin Ester, Uwe Glässer and Patricia L. Brantingham. Spatially Embedded Co-offence Prediction Using Supervised Learning. In Proceedings of the 20th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, NYC, USA, ACM, 1789–98 (2014).
Listing on the DBLP CS Bibliography Server.