- Research in Focus
- Services and Support
- Workshops and Events
- More About Us
- Exciting Collaboration on Evaluation as a Means of Community-Based Research and Engagement
- From a Grassroots Pilot Project to a Province-Wide Success: The Story behind YMCA’s Y Mind Program
- Digital Story Creation with Scribjab: An Innovative Interactive Display
- SFU Educational Review Journal Features Impressive Line-up of Publications
- Theater & Teaching - Possible's Slow Fuse Dialogue Series #2 with Kevin O’Neill
- Seminar with Dr. Michelle Pidgeon on Indigenous Education at the From the Ground Up Scholarship Series
- A Provocative Inaugural Session for the Possible's Slow Fuse Dialogue Series
- Q&A with Dr. Paula MacDowell on creating augmented reality (AR) experiences with students
- A Scientist and a Dancer Met in a Classroom…
- Learning Environments Research: Context Matters
- Writing New Chapters in Research and Teaching Journeys
- Mental Health Services Research: Working With/In Communities for Reconciliation–A Case of Rwanda
- Contact Us
- Faculty of Education
Dr. Mark Fettes on Building Sustainable Educational Ecologies
Dr. Mark Fettes is an Associate Professor in the Faculty of Education, the Academic Director of the Centre for Imagination, Research, and Culture in Education (CIRCE), and president of the Universal Esperanto Association (UEA) also known as World Esperanto Association. From the foothills of northern Italy to Gabriola Island, the work of Dr. Mark Fettes continues to connect the world. Dr. Fettes is fluent in Esperanto – the international language that led him to later work in First Nations language maintenance and revitalization, and from there to education.
Q&A with Dr. Wanda Cassidy on Cyberbullying and the Promotion of Positive Online Behaviour
Dr. Cassidy is an Associate Professor in the Faculty of Education and Director of the Centre for Education, Law and Society (CELS). She is also the Faculty's leading expert on cyberbullying.
Q&A with Dr. David Kaufman on AGE-WELL
As one of the co-leaders in the AGE-WELL NCE project, Kaufman tells us more about the project and his collaboration with other researchers.
Dr. Lucy Le Mare Discusses The Romanian Adoption Project – A 25-year Longitudal Study
Dr. Le Mare reveals the importance of her Romanian Adoption Project's impact on research, education and adoption communities.