Discover Our Programs
We offer several comprehensive and innovative programs in Gerontology — the multidisciplinary study of physical, social and psychological aspects of aging and older adults. Virtual Information Session Videos.
- Application dates for the PBD program for Spring Semester: Aug. 1, 2023 - Sep. 15, 2023
- Application dates for the MA program and PhD program for Fall Semester: Jan. 1, 2024 - Feb. 28, 2024
- Join us on June 1 and 2, 2023 for The 30th John K. Friesen Conference: Forging New Frontiers in Aging Research. Register here.
- The Three Minute Thesis (3MT) competition challenges graduate students to present their thesis and its significance in just three minutes and one slide. Learn more.
- See employment opportunities here.