Outlook for Mac
2. Click Edit Categories... This will open a window in which you can manage your existing categories.
3. Click the + button near the bottom of the window to create a new category.
4. Assign a name and colour to your category and click Add.
5. Your new category will now appear in the list of categories. Close the categories window to finish.
2. Here you can change the colour of the category by clicking the coloured box beside the category name, or change the name by double clicking on the name.
3. Delete a category by selecting it then clicking the - button at the bottom of the categories list.
2. A coloured square will appear on the right hand side of the email that has been categorized in the message list. You will also see the colour and the name of the category in the reading pane of that message.
2. In the drop down menu that appears, select the desired category. This will bring up all items that are categorized with that category in the module that you are searching within.