- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- Get Support
- Find Resources
- What's Happening
- Faculty & Staff
Flu Vaccine Clinics are coming to SFU campuses. Flu shots will be available by registration only. Flu vaccines are available for ages 6 months and older at Vancouver and Burnaby campus only. At Surrey Campus, flu vaccines are available for 5 years and older.
Vaccination Information & Cost
The 2021 flu vaccinations are free for people covered by the BC Medical Services Plan (MSP).
If you do not have MSP coverage and are an SFU student, flu vaccines will also be free with costs being covered by SFU (bring your student ID).
Otherwise, if you are not a student, and do not have MSP, flu shots are $27. You can pay for your flu shot at your appointment by card only.
For Vancouver & Burnaby
- Find your preferred campus location and click the button to book.
- Please fill all required fields indicated with an asterisk (*) and complete Signup Activation through your email.
- Each person requires one booking (for example: complete one for you, complete one for your child).
- You will receive a confirmation email once the appointment time is booked. Please allow 5-10 minutes for the confirmation email to be sent. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact email@example.com.
- You should receive an email the day before your scheduled appointment with a Health Profile Form and After Vaccination Care sheet.
- Please print and bring the completed and signed Health Profile Form to the appointment
Any issues or concerns about the online booking program/scheduling, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To change or cancel appointments, email email@example.com OR call 604-678-1391.
- Click the link to register
- Find a timeslot that works best for you
- You will receive a confirmation email with a form to complete
- Print and complete the form
- Attend the Flu Vaccine Clinic within the timeslot you selected and bring your completed form, CareCard (MSP), or Student ID if you don't have MSP
The Surrey Campus Flu Vaccine Clinic is by drop-in, but students, staff, and faculty are being asked to register in advance so organizers have an estimate on how many will be attending.
Important to know:
- Please bring the completed and signed Health Profile Form to the appointment and your BC Care Card or Student ID if you are not covered by MSP.
- Appointment spots are 5 minutes long so arrive on time.
- Please bring your own mask.
- Drop-ins will not be accommodated. An appointment is required for each individual.
- If you are sick do not attend.
COVID-19 Safety Information & Protocols
- Everyone is required to wear a mask
- The Flu Clinic area will be roped off
- Signage will indicate 2m distances
- Nurses will regularly sanitize each station
- You must arrive on time for your appointment
- Appointments are mandatory
- Everyone must review and adhere to the TMVC Flu Clinic COVID-19 Protocols