Set Up Notifications
There are 2 ways to set up your notiications. You can set the notifications for all your courses or you can set up notifications for just one course.
To set up notifications for just one course, go to the course and click the View Course Notifcations button on the right hand side.
On the Notifications page you can set notification preferences that will apply to all of your courses.
1. Before you can set your Notification Preferences, you will need to set the ways you want to be notified. Make sure you added all of the email addresses and text message numbers that you want to use in the Settings page.
1. Click Account
2. Click Notifications
For each notification row and contact method, you can decide when the notification will be sent out for that type of alert by clicking the icon.
- By selecting the Checkmark icon, you will be immediately notified of any change for the activity.
- By selecting the Clock icon, you will be notified daily of any change for the activity.
- By selecting the Calendar icon, you will be notified weekly of any change for the activity.
- By selecting the X icon, you will remove the notification preference and will not be notified of any change for the activity.