Data Centre IT Advisor
- Email: email@example.com
Paulus Mau has been part of EMRG and CIEEDAC since 2002. His area of specialization is in economic modeling (Choice models and CIMS), data analysis, and data mining, with the results used to conduct policy analysis and applied energy and emissions related research.
Paulus is currently assisting EMRG and CIEEDAC as an advisor in the following areas:
- Improving the data centre information infrastructure
- Providing programming expertise to CIEEDAC's national energy databases
- Supporting EMRG/CIEEDAC researchers on data mining and analysis
- Masters of Resource Management Degree from Simon Fraser University
- B.Sc (Hon) in Environmental Biology from Simon Fraser University
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation
- A+ certification from CompTia
Paulus Mau, Jimena Eyzaguirre, Mark Jaccard, Colleen Collins-Dodd, Ken Tiedemann (68: 504-516)
`The neighbour effect`: Simulating dynamics in consumer preferences for new vehicle technologies. Ecological Economics. (Accepted 7 May 2008 by Elsevier)
Chris Bataille, Nic Rivers, Paulus Mau, Chris Joseph, and JianJun Tu (2007). How malleable are the greenhouse gas emission intensities of high-intensity nations? A quantitative analysis. The Energy Journal. 28(1) 145-169.