- Issue One: Failure
- Issue Two: Territory
- Issue Three: Bare Life
- Issue Four: Slowness
- Issue Five: Affective Framing: Cinematic Experience and Exhibition Design
- Issue Six: Aesthetics of Heterogeneity
- Issue Seven: Responding to Site Specificity
- Issue Eight: Invisibility (escaping notice)
- Issue Nine: Relations
- Issue Ten: Enchantment, Disenchantment, Reenchantment
- Issue Eleven: Heterotopias (Worlds Within Worlds)
- Issue Twelve: Thresholds
- Issue Thirteen: The Outside
Confronting the reality that life may mean nothing, this poem explores the raw physicality of existence and how that could make life significant and meaningful again.
Peter Morelli writes poetry and prose. He holds a PhD in English from the University of Cambridge and completed his undergraduate work at Simon Fraser University. He is currently preparing a collection of poetry that negotiates themes similar to those at play in TROPICAL TREATMENTS and is also at work on a novel.