- Field Tests
- Images from ICE2015 Phase 3
- ICE2015 Phase 4 Images Added
- Phase 4 and ICE2015 Field Activities Complete!
- Phase 3 Successful and Phase 4 Happening!
- ICE2015 Phase 2 Successful!
- Phase 1 Checkout Tests Complete!
- Heading up North for ICE2015 prep!
- ICE2015 Site Checkout Complete!
- New video for DUNE2014!
- Lasers, LTE, and mission-critical comms, oh my!
- DUNE2014: Reporting in real time
- DUNE2014: The Voyage Home!
- Phase 4 Complete!
- Phase 3 Images now up!
- Phase 3 Complete!
- Phase 2 Success!
- Return to the School of Communication
ICE2015 Phase 2 Successful!
June 12, 2015
Our Whitehorse ICE2015 Phase 2 tests have been successful, with comms across the capital of the Yukon! We established a radio link from one side of the Whitehorse airport to the other, to the deployable PSBN node at a point on the cliff overlooking town. From there we provided the 700 MHz-band LTE network to a vehicle and handheld devices, reaching over 4 km from the backpack-sized entire cellphone communications infrastructure. Today we move to camp in Kusawa for Phase 3!