- Field Tests
- Images from ICE2015 Phase 3
- ICE2015 Phase 4 Images Added
- Phase 4 and ICE2015 Field Activities Complete!
- Phase 3 Successful and Phase 4 Happening!
- ICE2015 Phase 2 Successful!
- Phase 1 Checkout Tests Complete!
- Heading up North for ICE2015 prep!
- ICE2015 Site Checkout Complete!
- New video for DUNE2014!
- Lasers, LTE, and mission-critical comms, oh my!
- DUNE2014: Reporting in real time
- DUNE2014: The Voyage Home!
- Phase 4 Complete!
- Phase 3 Images now up!
- Phase 3 Complete!
- Phase 2 Success!
- Return to the School of Communication
Phase 3 Successful and Phase 4 Happening!
June 18, 2015
We completed Phase 3, the test around Kusawa Lake, here in the Yukon, on Wednesday, and it went great! Testing even included a helicopter-based deployment of the PSBN test-bed, followed by helicopter-based testing of it. More to come later, when the team returns to Whitehorse. Now we’re in Phase 4, a two-day phase in Haines Junction, by the spectacular Kluane. First day of testing was Thursday and wrap-up testing is today, with return to Whitehorse in the afternoon.