After you graduate
Congratulations on your graduation! You are now part of a community made up of 170,000 alumni living in more than 140 countries. Read on to see what's next.
Now that you've graduated, it's time to update your LinkedIn profile and include your SFU credentials. We've made it really easy: log into LinkedIn and then click this link and follow the instructions.
Stay connected with SFU Alumni
Let's get social:
- Facebook: Keeping you up-to-date on events, alumni in the news, SFU news and more.
- Instagram: Check in often to see how our campus is changing and see photos from more than 50 years ago.
- Twitter: Keeping you up-to-date on events, alumni in the news, SFU news and more.
- LinkedIn - group page: Share your news/accomplishments, interesting articles and more.
- LinkedIn - business page: Follow for SFU news, philanthropy updates, alumni in the news and more.
Alumni Email Forwarding: Your SFU email account will remain active for one year from the end of the last semester in which you were registered for classes. Learn about the alumni email forwarding service and how it may help you.
Update your information: According to our most recent alumni statistics, alumni live in 143 countries! Moved? Please take 60 seconds and update your alumni record.
Explore online events and resources
As an alumnus, you have access to a variety of personal and professional online events, an alumni-only discount for SFU Continuing Studies, options to stay active at home and more. Learn more by visiting the Alumni website.