- Climate Solutions
- Urban Sustainability
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Access
- Reconciliation and Decolonization
- International Relations
- Health and Wellness
- Jack P. Blaney Award for Dialogue
- Bruce and Lis Welch Community Dialogue
- Strengthening Canadian Democracy
- Dialogue and Engagement: Dr. Mark Winston
- Doubling Down
- SEMESTER IN DIALOGUE
- SFU COMMUNITY
Canada’s World was a non-partisan initiative designed to articulate a new vision for Canada’s role in the world. The project was the most comprehensive citizen’s consultation on Canadian foreign policy in history, engaging more than 10,000 Canadians in-person and 200,000 Canadians on-line. It was implemented in collaboration with 15 post-secondary institutions and 40 non-profit organizations.
Peace and Security
Learn more about the work of our Peace & Security Fellows, Dr. Jennifer Allen Simons and Paul Meyer. Dr. Simons is an award-winning educator in peace, disarmament, international law and human security. Paul Meyer specializes in promoting conflict prevention and diplomatic problem solving in priority international security fields.