- Jack P. Blaney Award for Dialogue
- Bruce and Lis Welch Community Dialogue
- Climate Solutions
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Access
- Health and Wellness
- International Relations
- Reconciliation and Decolonization
- Teaching and Learning
- Urban Sustainability
- Redefining Philanthropy
- Strengthening Democracy
- SEMESTER IN DIALOGUE
- SFU COMMUNITY
Reports and Outcomes
The Canada’s World team developed many reports and resources to inform the new story for Canada’s role in the world. These include:
Guides and Handbooks
In addition to these resources, the Canada’s World team also produced a number of guides and handbooks to help facilitate their dialogue events, including:
Explore these tools to test your knowledge of Canada and see how you can contribute to Canada's role in the international arena.
- Stories and tips from Canadians making changes in the international arena
In order to engage with Canadians across the country, Canada’s World used a number of social media channels, including:
- Lead by Example - Produced by Mergenta Vision, the Canada's World Lead by Example video briefly outlines Canada's role in the world and how it can be improved upon based on the Canada's World findings.
- Canada's World: Democracy in the Making - the story of Canada's World as a three-year citizens' dialogue project that engaged nontraditional voices across the nation in Canadian foreign policy (aussi en français).