- Climate Solutions
- Urban Sustainability
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Access
- Reconciliation and Decolonization
- International Relations
- Health and Wellness
- Jack P. Blaney Award for Dialogue
- Bruce and Lis Welch Community Dialogue
- Strengthening Canadian Democracy
- Dialogue and Engagement: Dr. Mark Winston
- Doubling Down
- SEMESTER IN DIALOGUE
- SFU COMMUNITY
About Hey Neighbour Collective
Hey Neighbour Collective (HNC) is a systems change project that brings together housing providers, researchers, local and regional governments, housing associations and health authorities to experiment with and learn about ways of effectively building community, social connectedness and resilience in BC’s fast-growing vertical communities.
This multi-stakeholder community of practice also pursues systems-oriented dialogue to look at improving the regulatory and funding environment to better support the sociable design of multi-unit housing, and programming that improves health and well-being outcomes.