Awards and Recognition
- 2019 The Svend Pederson Lecture Award (https://www.mnd.su.se/english/about-us/events/the-svend-pedersen-lecture-award/svend-pedersen-lecture-award-2019-to-nathalie-sinclair-1.422121).
- 2017 Mathematics Ambassador Award from Partners In Research Canada.
- 2017 Inducted as a member of the Royal Society of Canada.
- 2014 SFU Faculty of Education Award for Excellence in the Supervision of a Graduate Student Thesis.
- American Educational Research Association (AERA) Division B’s Outstanding Book Award Honorable Mention for Innovations in Curriculum Studies for Mathematics and the Body: Material Entanglements in the Classroom, co-authored with Elizabeth de Freitas, 2014, Cambridge University Press.
- Janet Duffin Award for the best article of the year in Research in Mathematics Education for: Sinclair, N. and Yurita, V. (2008). To be or to become: How dynamic geometry changes discourse. Research in Mathematics Education, 10(2), 135-150.