Research and Grants
- The new literacies of automation
- Suzanne Smythe (PI). Nathalie Sinclair (SFU) and Kelleen Toohey (SFU) (Co-investigators).
- SSHRC Insight Grant 210,070 (3 years)
- Mapping and theorizing technology innovations among digitally excluded communities during COVID19
- Nathalie Sinclair and Suzanne Smythe (Co-PI)
- SSHRC Small Grant 10,000
- Making research accessible: Transforming the utility of scholarly communication for the Downtown Eastside Community in Vancouver, BC.
- Heather O’Brien, H. (PI). De Forest, H., Freund, L. MacAuley, A. Richardson, L., Smythe, S. Towles, A. (Co-applicants).
- Partnership Development Grant 194,344 (3 years)
The LinkVan Project: Participatory technology design and digital inclusion in Vancouver, BC
Suzanne Smythe (PI)
SSHRC Small Grant, $6,754
Connecting international and Canadian scholars, teachers, and community educators to address digital equity
Dr. Jim Anderson (PI), Ron Darvin, Theresa Rogers, Suzanne Smythe (Collaborator), UBC
SSHRC Connection Grant, $22,600