Graduate Student Supervision
- Gwenaëlle André, PhD Candidate, Languages, Cultures and Literacies, Digital literacies and youth adults.
- Jacqueline Barreiro, PhD Candidate, Curriculum Studies, Storytelling with theory: The materialities of learning in the Ecuadorian Andes.
- Sherry Breshears, PhD Candidate, Special Arrangements, The precarious work of adult ESL educators.
- Kimberley Jung, MEd, Equity Studies in Education, Experiences of teachers of colour in BC classrooms
- Namorsh Reddy, MEd, Equity Studies in Education, A critical analysis of the BC Grade 10 Curriculum for adults in alternative education settings.
- Mark Smith, EdD Candidate, Educational Practice, The pedagogies of adult learning in university-located continuing studies programs for older adults.
- Greg Sutherland, EdD Candidate, Educational Practice, The Social Justice 12 course in British Columbia