- Spring 2020
- Monitoring the St.George Rainway Co-Benefits
- The Data Collection and Monitoring Plan of Effect of Urban Heat Island on St George Rainway
- St George/te Statlew Rainway
- St.George Rainway Proposal for Public Engagement
- Approaches to Effective Public Engagement and Education for Green Infrastructure Co-Benefits
- Interactive GIS and Public Engagement of the St. George Rainway
In January 2020, Dr. Tara Holland and 25 Environmental Science students started the first offering of EVSC 400, Environmental Science capstone course. Students worked in teams to develop methodologies for assessing the ecological health of Naturally Managed Areas in local parks by working with Dana McDonald, Vancouver Park Board, and Kelly Gardner, Citystudio. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, students turned to a virtual showcase to show the results of their hard work.