The Organizing Committee has created resources to assist teachers in developing their Festival contributions:
- Criteria and Planning - Ms. Brianna Parsons, a teacher at Shortreed Community School, Aldergrove, BC, has created a document that her students use while preparing for the Math Catcher Festival. The first page of the document contains the Festival criteria. The rest of the document contains planning pages that guide students through the process of creating their own Small Number stories.
- 2021 Festival submissions
- 2020 Festival submissions
- "Math Catcher Festival: Learning Math Through Storytelling," a presentation by Elder Tina Lakey and Veselin Jungic at the 2021 National Gathering for Indigenous Education
- Orange Shirt Day activities
- "300 Sleeps Song" by Jennifer Whiffen
Reminder that the format of your Festival submission is of your choice: a story; a picture book; a comic; a video; a powerpoint presentation with voice over; a play; a poster; a computer game; or any other way or medium that fits your ideas.