- Open Science
Become a Member
Join a network of passionate researchers and scientists conducting cutting-edge neuroscience and neurotechnology research.
Who Can Join
- Individuals with past or planned contributions to the fields of neuroscience and/or neurotechnology including, but not limited to, research
- SFU faculty, staff, postdoctoral fellows, and graduate students are eligible to become members
- Professionals, clinicians and researchers from universities and organizations outside of SFU are eligible to become affiliate members
Membership Application Requirements
To become a member, applicants are asked to submit:
- a half-page letter outlining their interest in, and contributions to, neuroscience and/or neurotechnology;
- a CV (abbreviated preferred) or equivalent; and
- five keywords that describe their field of work/interest
Submissions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed and approved by the Executive Committee, and later presented to the Steering Committee as a summary update.