While planning for your visit to Goldcorp Centre for the Arts (GCA), please note the following:
- Food is not regularly sold at GCA. However, concessions might be sold during some events. As this is event specific, please check with your event specific website (or contact the event specific organizer) for details.
- There are water stations that dispense filtered water on each floor of GCA.
- The nearest bank machine to GCA is located in the neighbouring London Drugs, directly east of GCA, in the Woodward's Atrium (next to the Cordova Street courtyard). There is also a TD bank on the corner of Abbott Street and Hastings Street.
- While there is no onsite coat check at GCA, some events will provide coat racks (or run a coat check) in or near the event venue for use.
- Please be advised that SFU and Goldcorp Centre for the Arts are not responsible for any items that are damaged, lost or stolen.
- In the interest of other patrons, please arrive perfume and/or cologne-free, as scents can trigger severe allergic reactions.