While planning for your visit to Goldcorp Centre for the Arts, please note the following:
- Food is usually not sold in Goldcorp Centre for the Arts. However, some events could sell concessions throughout the event. As this is event specific, please check with your event specific website for details.
- There are water stations that dispense filtered water on each floor of Goldcorp Centre for the Arts.
- The nearest bank machine to Goldcorp Centre for the Arts is located in the London Drugs in the Woodward’s Atrium (directly east of Goldcorp Centre for the Arts, next to the Cordova St. courtyard). There is also a TD bank on the corner of Abbott and Hastings.
- While there is no onsite coat check at Goldcorp Centre for the Arts, some events will provide coat racks in or near the event venue for use.
- Please be advised that SFU and Goldcorp Centre for the Arts are not responsible for any items that are lost or stolen.
- In the interest of other patrons, please arrive perfume and/or cologne-free, as scents can trigger severe allergic reactions in some patrons.
SFU School for the Contemporary Arts academic enquiries
Information for prospective Contemporary and Visual Arts students (or other acedemic enquiries) can be found at the SFU School for the Contemporary Arts website.