NEW PhD in Contemporary Arts
We're thrilled to announce the launch of our new PhD in Contemporary Arts.
The SCA’s PhD in Contemporary Arts is a research-intensive program focused on interdisciplinary approaches to the fine and performing arts. The program supports both scholarly and practiced-based research, with students tailoring their degrees to their specific research interests.
Find out more HERE.
Support survivors, remember history, confront the present, change the future
Similarly, the KUU-US Crisis Line Society (www.kuu-uscrisisline.com) is a 24-hour, toll-free, and Indigenous-specific crisis line at 1-800-588-8717.
As well as the above links, the SFU Indigenous Student Centre have shared some other resources:
- Book an appointment at the Indigenous Student Centre with Indigenous Cree Counsellor, Jennifer Reandy, at firstname.lastname@example.org (Reandy works Tuesday to Friday from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM).
- Phone My SSP (Student Support Program) at 1-844-451-9700 to book an appointment with an Indigenous Counsellor, either via phone or to ask about in-person appointment options in the community. Also, download the My SSP App to connect 24/7 with free and confidential support.
- Call SFU Health & Counselling at 778-782-4615 (Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM) and ask to book a virtual appointment with an Access Case Manager or Counsellor.
- First Nations Health Authority
- Métis Nation BC – Mental Health Services