No upcoming training at the moment.
Training Session: Research Expenditure Management
Training for reviewers and approvers of research expenditures
- Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 12:30 – 2:00 p.m.
Slide Deck: Research Expenditure Management Slides picture_as_pdf
Event Recording: Research Expenditure Management Presentation open_in_new
Access a variety of training and resources developed by Research Ethics, including:
- Conducting research online with Zoom
- Does my research require approval?
- Resources for graduate students
Select CITI Canada courses are available free of charge to all members of the University community with a valid SFU email account, including faculty, students and staff. Course completion is documented by a completion certificate.
For more information, please visit the CITI Program - Details page.
Eligibility of expenses is determined based on:
- Program and Funding Opportunity guidelines
- Four principles which govern the appropriate use of grant funds
- TAGFA directives
- SFU Policies and Procedures
Researchers - Presentation slides