Computing Science Peer Tutor (Educator)
The Computing Science Peer Education Program provides one-on-one academic support to their peers in the School of Computing Science. For a full description and schedule, check on the website below.
Want to learn more?
Contact: Anne Lavergne, Senior Lecturer, School of Computing Science, email@example.com
For Position Details and how to apply:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved"
- Enter the Job ID in the "Search by Opportunity ID" search field
i Note: This opportunity is recognized on the Co-Curricular Record (CCR), an official University document that tracks students’ co-curricular involvement at SFU. Learn more about the Co-Curricular Record.
Hiring Period: November 1st to November 15th
Job ID: 5079
Application deadline: November 15