Where to Buy?
Puzzle Shops (online)
first it may have what you are looking for, expecially if it is a puzzle that is no longer produced like BinaryArts TopSpin. For puzzles currently being manufactured see the shop list below.
Puzzle shops I've used:
- The Cubicle (USA): thecubicle.us/ ★
- Hendrik Kaak's Puzzle Shop (Gemany): www.puzzle-shop.de ★
- HK Now Store (Hong Kong): www.hknowstore.com/ ★
- JPearly (Malaysia): www.jpearly.com ★
- Puzl.co.uk (United Kingdom): www.puzl.co.uk ★
Sticker shops I've used:
- Oliver's Stickers (Budapest): oliverstickers.com ★
Other sites to be aware of:
- Cubikon (Gemany): www.cubikon.de
- Cube4You (China): www.cube4you.com
- Marusenko Sphere (Spain): www.marusenko.com/en/
- Meffert (Hong Kong): www.mefferts.com
- Lightake (China): www.lightake.com
- Puzzlemaster (Canada): www.puzzlemaster.ca
- Rubiks (USA): www.rubiks.com
- V-Cubes (Greece): www.v-cubes.com
Puzzle Shops (Lower Mainland, British Columbia)
Puzzles are always tough to find in the lower mainland shops. From time-to-time I have seen them at the following shops. If you find some, let me know where and I can update the list.