The SFU Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology is located at the SFU Burnaby Campus in the Saywell Atrium at the junction of the Academic Quadrangle and Saywell Hall. The large James Hart statue, "Frog Constellation", makes its home outside of our doors.
You can get up to campus several ways: by transit and by car.
- #95 bus: From the Burrard Street SkyTrain Station downtown by way of Hastings Street
- #144 bus: From Metrotown Station
- #145 bus: From Production Way SkyTrain Station
- Millennium SkyTrain Line - get off at Production Way, then take #145 bus.
More information can be found on SFU's genera transit page, including a map: Bus Services
- From Trans-Canada Highway (Highway 1) — take the Gaglardi Way Exit 37.
- From Lougheed Highway (Highway 7) — turn (north) onto Gaglardi Way.
- From Hastings Street (Highway 7A) going east — take the right lane exit onto Burnaby Mountain Parkway.
The closest parking lot to the museum is the North Parking Lot. It is paid parking.
Please call, 2-3 weeks in advance: (778) 782-3325.
Wheelchair access is available from Saywell Hall directly down to the Saywell Hall Atrium, or entering via an elevator in the Academic Quadrangle and then taking the Saywell Hall elevator into the Atrium (at the east end where Saywell Hall meets the AQ).