- News & Events
- Student Life
- Programs in French
Bursary for Pre-service French Teachers
Bursary of $1,000
Bursary offered by the B.C. Ministry of Education for students enrolled in a teacher training program to teach French or in French. *
Bursary application 2020-2021:
Students must fill out an online bursary application form in the Fall (dates TBC). In September, students admitted to the PDP French Module will receive an email containing information about the bursary, the dates and the link to the online application form. The bursary recipients will receive the funds in their student account sometime in December 2020.
- Students must be admitted to the PDP French Module.
- Students must be enrolled full-time.
- Bursaries will be granted on a first come first serve basis until all funds are exhausted.
- Students must complete the semester of studies in which the bursary is received. If for any reason a student is withdrawn or withdraws from the program during the semester, SFU will be entitled to demand reimbursement of the bursary.
* This bursary is made possible with the participation of the Government of Canada and the Ministry of Education of British Columbia.