- Field Tests
- Images from ICE2015 Phase 3
- ICE2015 Phase 4 Images Added
- Phase 4 and ICE2015 Field Activities Complete!
- Phase 3 Successful and Phase 4 Happening!
- ICE2015 Phase 2 Successful!
- Phase 1 Checkout Tests Complete!
- Heading up North for ICE2015 prep!
- ICE2015 Site Checkout Complete!
- New video for DUNE2014!
- Lasers, LTE, and mission-critical comms, oh my!
- DUNE2014: Reporting in real time
- DUNE2014: The Voyage Home!
- Phase 4 Complete!
- Phase 3 Images now up!
- Phase 3 Complete!
- Phase 2 Success!
- Return to the School of Communication
DUNE2014: Reporting in real time
October 21, 2014
One mode of PSBNs that will be important is web-based tool access. A general capability that includes filing reports in real time. Truvian Labs, a Kamloops-based company, worked with EMBC and the project team to provide a tool to demonstrate what was possible. The tool was then used by actual responders and Emergency Management personnel during the Phase 3 exercise-based tests duringDUNE2014.