- Field Tests
- Images from ICE2015 Phase 3
- ICE2015 Phase 4 Images Added
- Phase 4 and ICE2015 Field Activities Complete!
- Phase 3 Successful and Phase 4 Happening!
- ICE2015 Phase 2 Successful!
- Phase 1 Checkout Tests Complete!
- Heading up North for ICE2015 prep!
- ICE2015 Site Checkout Complete!
- New video for DUNE2014!
- Lasers, LTE, and mission-critical comms, oh my!
- DUNE2014: Reporting in real time
- DUNE2014: The Voyage Home!
- Phase 4 Complete!
- Phase 3 Images now up!
- Phase 3 Complete!
- Phase 2 Success!
- Return to the School of Communication
Phase 2 Success!
Phase 2 – measuring the performance and comparing to physics and system models for the testbed, in Ashcroft, is complete and a success!
Yesterday, we travelled the region in vehicles, with links up to 3 km away, often way out of line of sight of town, and with some hairy steep roads! Today was mainly the turn of hiking, including cacti and deep sand, living up to our DUNE2014 name! We had many spectacular views, shown in our Phase 2 gallery. Tomorrow we move onto the exercises with emergency responders!