- Field Tests
- Images from ICE2015 Phase 3
- ICE2015 Phase 4 Images Added
- Phase 4 and ICE2015 Field Activities Complete!
- Phase 3 Successful and Phase 4 Happening!
- ICE2015 Phase 2 Successful!
- Phase 1 Checkout Tests Complete!
- Heading up North for ICE2015 prep!
- ICE2015 Site Checkout Complete!
- New video for DUNE2014!
- Lasers, LTE, and mission-critical comms, oh my!
- DUNE2014: Reporting in real time
- DUNE2014: The Voyage Home!
- Phase 4 Complete!
- Phase 3 Images now up!
- Phase 3 Complete!
- Phase 2 Success!
- Return to the School of Communication
New video for DUNE2014!
November 19, 2014
Truvian Labs, a participant in Phase 3 of our DUNE2014 tests, at the Ashcroft location, has released a video showing our work! Truvian worked to build online map-enabled forms for emergency responders to use our deployed PSBN network, providing rich content back to their agencies. This demonstrates how an external “Over The Top” (OTT) application can allow multiple in-rushing agencies to gain access to a new tool, with minimal required training, in an extreme emergency field environment, using a PSBN deployed system. OTT applications will be an important component of future PSBN use.