- Field Tests
- Images from ICE2015 Phase 3
- ICE2015 Phase 4 Images Added
- Phase 4 and ICE2015 Field Activities Complete!
- Phase 3 Successful and Phase 4 Happening!
- ICE2015 Phase 2 Successful!
- Phase 1 Checkout Tests Complete!
- Heading up North for ICE2015 prep!
- ICE2015 Site Checkout Complete!
- New video for DUNE2014!
- Lasers, LTE, and mission-critical comms, oh my!
- DUNE2014: Reporting in real time
- DUNE2014: The Voyage Home!
- Phase 4 Complete!
- Phase 3 Images now up!
- Phase 3 Complete!
- Phase 2 Success!
- Return to the School of Communication
Phase 3 Complete!
Phase 3 is complete, and it was intense! Thanks to all the emergency management and responder personnel who participated in DUNE2014 Phase 3, we discovered a lot! We were able to push the network, test out many mission-critical emergency management support applications and break things in the ways scientists and engineers like to break things, so that we can define the limits of the technologies and work out future concepts of operations (CONOPS), technology improvements, and general roadmaps. This was the first exercise-driven, large-scale, test of deployed LTE technology for mission-critical work in Canada. Today we perform our Phase 4 tests to baseline resulting data from previous phases, before we return back to the GVRD for more tests (with lasers!).
More pictures to come!