Publications of the Discourse Processing Lab
- Benamara, F., D. Inkpen and M. Taboada (2018) Introduction to the Special Issue on Language in Social Media: Exploiting Discourse and Other Contextual Information. Computational Linguistics.
- Asr, F. T. and M. Taboada (2018) The data challenge in misinformation detection: Source reputation vs. content veracity. Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Fact Extraction and Verification (FEVER), Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing. Brussels, Belgium. November 2018.
- Kolhatkar, V., H. Wu, L. Cavasso, E. Francis, K. Shukla and M. Taboada (under review) The SFU Opinion and Comments Corpus: A corpus for the analysis of online news comments. Journal paper under review.
- Kolhatkar, V. and M. Taboada (2018) A corpus for the analysis of online comments. Widening NLP Workshop, 16th Annual Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics. New Orleans. June 2018. Poster.
- Kolhatkar. V. and M. Taboada (2017) Using New York Times Picks to identify constructive comments. Proceedings of the Workshop Natural Language Processing Meets Journalism, Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing. Copenhagen. September 2017.
- Kolhatkar, V. and M. Taboada (2017) Constructiveness in news comments. Proceedings of the 1st Abusive Language Online Workshop, 55th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics. Vancouver. August 2017, pp. 11-17. Presentation slides.
- Cavasso, L, J. Fest, E. Francis, V. Kolhatkar, M. Taboada and H. Wu (2017) The language of online commentary: Extracting information from online news comments. Poster presentation. Cognitive Science Symposium. SFU. April 2017.
Older publications can be downloaded from Maite Taboada's page.
You can also check out our GitHub page.