- Campus Maps
- Projects & Initiatives
Burnaby Services Catalogue
- Maintenance Requests
- Custodial Services
- Building Signage Requests
- Confidential Shredding
- Building Renovations, Renewals or Modernizations
- Minor Building Alterations & Equipment Installations
- Event Setup
- Filming on Campus
- Office Supplies
- Photocopy Paper
- Recycling Services
- HVAC and Room Occupancy Schedule Changes
- Furniture & Equipment Removal
- Mail & Parcel Services
- Moving Services
- COVID-19 Prevention Supplies
- Surrey Services Catalogue
- Vancouver Services Catalogue
- Real Estate
Building Signage Requests
The Facilities Services department processes all of the Burnaby campus community's requests to create new signs and change/upgrade existing signs (e.g. room number signs, departmental signs, way finding signs).
Submitting your Signage Request
To submit a Building Signage Request, members of the Burnaby campus community will:
- Submit an online Building Signage Request.
- Please provide Facilities Services with a minimum of 5 working days' notice and we will make every possible effort to ensure that your deadline can be met.
Upon receipt of the Building Signage Request, the Facilities Services department will:
- Ensure that the customer is sent an email notice confirming that the request has been received and is being processed.
- Assign a Building Technologist to coordinate the Signage Request.
- The Building Technologist will contact the customer within one day of receiving the form to arrange to discuss details of the request and assist with planning as required.
- The Building Technologist will provide the customer with sketch(s), as required, outlining details for their approval.
- The Building Technologist will coordinate the shops and any off campus suppliers to ensure that work is completed on time and meets the customer's expectations.
- The Building Technologist ensures that all costs associated with the project are processed for payment before declaring the project complete. A detailed project account statement of expenses will be issued to the customer.
- The customer submitting the Signage Request is responsible for all costs associated with the work including, but not limited to, shops, off campus suppliers and cleaning services if required. There is no cost for the Building Technologist's time.
- A detailed project account statement of expenses will be issued to the customer.
F T I