- Recruit with Co-op
- Co-op Programs
- Contact Us
- Recruit with Career Services
- COVID-19 Resources
- Sign in to MyExperience ↗
SEPTEMBER 16, 2022 | 12:30PM - 2:30PM
Our annual Teaching Opportunities Fair is coming back in-person for the first time since the pandemic. This is an excellent opportunity for you to promote your upcoming teaching and other education opportunities and connect face-to-face with our graduating Student Teachers.
- Date: Friday, September 16, 2022
- Time: 12:30PM - 2:30PM PDT
- Location: SFU Burnaby Campus (8888 Unviersity Drive, Burmaby, BC)
- Participants: 470+ graduating student teachers; 48 in French cohort
Registration for this event has now closed. If you would like to receive notification of our future events, please subscribe to our employer newsletter.
Time below is listed in PDT (Vancouver Time)
11:00 - 12:30PM Set Up & Refreshment
12:30 - 1:30PM First Group of Students
1:30 - 2:30PM Second Group of Students
2:30 - 3:00PM Clean Up
Registration & Pricing
- $450 registration fee (wavied for local school districts having partnership with SFU Faculty of Education)
- Payable by credit card or Paypal directly on Eventbrite upon completion of registration. If you would like to pay by invoice, please email us at email@example.com for special instructions prior to filling out the registration form.
- Registration deadline: August 31, 2022