- Recruit with Co-op
- Co-op Programs
- Contact Us
- Recruit with Career Services
- Sign in to MyExperience ↗
Experience the Future
SFU Beedie School of Business Co-op is an optional program for students designed to integrate working semesters within their undergraduate degree. Over half of the students within Beedie choose to participate in our program and complete 3 or 4 work semesters prior to graduation. Co-op work terms are reflective of students' academic studies, full time, paid and provide students an opportunity to gain experience and a head start on their careers. Our program is one of the largest in western Canada and is recognized by employers as a top talent pool for future business leaders.
WATCH: SAP's Nic Smith on how SFU's Beedie Business Co-op students drive success.
TO HIRE FOR...
|MAY||JAN - APR|
|SEP||MAY - AUG|
|JAN||SEP - DEC|
Get involved and hire our Business students (outside of Co-op) - Work with the Beedie School of Business Career Management Centre.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
AREAS OF STUDY
BBA Major Concentrations - SFU Beedie School of Business
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Strategic Analysis
Business Certificates - SFU Beedie School of Business
- Certificate in Business Analytics and Decision Making (BADM)
- Certificate in Business Technology Management (BTM)
- Corporate Environment and Social Sustainability (CESS) Certificate
- International Experiential Learning Certificate (IELC)
- Charles Chang Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CCCIE)