- Programs & Courses
- Student Resources
- SFU Morgan Centre
- TA/TM Portal
- Teaching-Instructor Portal
- Support us
The James Clark Undergraduate Award in Labour Studies valued at $2500 (minimum) now accepting applications
Deadline to submit your application is extended to November 1, 2017.
One award, valued at a minimum of $2,500, will be granted annually in any term to an undergraduate student who meets the following criteria:
- is enrolled full-time in a bachelor's degree program;
- is in good academic standing;
- is a BC Federation of Labour-affiliated union member or is a direct family member of a BC Federation of Labour-affiliated union member;
- is enrolled in or has been approved to enroll in a Labour Studies Minor or Certificate Program in the Labour Studies Program in SFU's Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences; and
- submits a short essay of up to 750 words on the value of the labour movement in British Columbia.
The award will be granted by the Senate Undergraduate Awards Adjudication Committee upon the recommendation of the Director, Labour Studies Program.