- Gerardo Otero and Kerry Preibisch. 2015. "Citizenship and Precarious Labour in Canadian Agriculture." Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives, BC Office. 36 pp.
- Gerardo Otero, Gabriela Pechlaner, Giselle Liberman, and Efe Can Gürcan. 2015. “Food Security and Inequality: Measuring the Risk of Exposure to the Neoliberal Diet.” Simons Working Paper 2015-42. School for International Studies. Simon Fraser University.
- Gerardo Otero and Kerry Preibisch. 2010. Farmworker Health and Safety: Chellenges for British Columbia. Final report for WorkSafeBC (the Workers Compensation Board of British Columbia). “Focus on Tomorrow” Program, 104 pp. View the 2010 BC Farmworkers Report.
- David Fairey, Christina Hanson, Glen MacInnes, Arlene Tigar McLaren, Gerardo Otero, Kerry Preibisch and Mark Thompson. 2008. Cultivating Farmworker Rights: Ending the Exploitation of Immigrant and Migrant Farmworkers in BC. An Economic Security Project Report. Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives. 77 pp. Download full report in PDF here.
- Richard A. Jefferson, Author-in-Chief, Carlos Correa, Gerardo Otero, Don Byth, and Calvin Qualset. 1999. “Genetic Use Restriction Technologies: Technical Assessment of the Set of New Technologies which Sterilize or Reduce the Agronomic Value of Second Generation Seed, as Exemplified by U.S. Patent 5,723,765, and WO 94/03619.” Montreal: United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity. (Technical Report).