myInvolvement is your one-stop system to:
How to log into myInvolvement:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca
- Click on the Student button
- Log in with your Computing ID and password
After you’ve logged in, check out the following areas:
- Opportunities: find currently posted opportunities for involvement on campus, along with leadership and development program applications/registrations
- Events: find event registrations for on-campus events
- Appointments: Sign up for a Getting Involved consultation
- Co-Curricular Record: See, edit and print your Co-Curricular Record
Graduate students and postdoctoral fellows
There is a tab for graduate student programming on myInvolvement. You can find it under Opportunities. You also have access to myAccount and Personal Development Training.
You are eligible for many of the opportunities posted under Opportunities > Getting Involved > Current Opportunities, so check out the listings there as well.