- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- Get Support
- Find Resources
- What's Happening
- Health Peers
- Meet, Greet, and Eat
- Support Over Suicide & Students in Distress Training
- Creative Collective
- Faculty & Staff
Additional Support Options
- Black Student Support and Healing Space is a group for students to feel comfortable talking about Black experiences surrounding racism in a group setting - started January 2021.
- Phone My SSP (Student Support Program) at 1.844.451.9700 or download the app. Specific counselling options are available, like asking to book an appointment with a Black counsellor
- Counselling services are available to all SFU students. Find out about options including remote online counselling, group counselling, and workshops.
- Book an appointment with an Access Case Manager who can provide a same-day 30 minute appointment. They will provide mental health support and/or referral to appropriate services and resources, like an external Black counsellor.
- Healing in Colour offers a directory of BIPOC therapists who are committed to values supporting BIPOC in all intersections
- Mental Health and Self-Care for Activists
- Racism and Mental Health
- Vancouver Black Therapy Foundation
- Tricia-Kay Williams discusses Black Lives Matter and Trauma Care
- Daily Coping Tips from the Steve Fund