Welcome to WIL’s Accessibility Support space! Whether you have a visible or invisible disability, we offer support options for your work-experience journey listed in the links below. Regardless of your prior work experience, you may also be interested to receive one-on-one facilitated guidance and can reach out to our dedicated staff member - Zoreen Nuraney.
WIL's Accessibility Coordinator
Zoreen Nuraney (she/her) is the Accessibility Coordinator for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) and is available to support your work-exploration journey. Her role is to:
- support your exploration of work experience opportunities
- provide one-on-one guidance in your career exploration
- support you in writing your resume and cover letter
- put you in touch with helpful employment resources
- practice your interview skills
- work alongside employers to help address possible accommodations
- guide you to campus-based services as needed
Please feel free to contact her via email if you would like to explore your journey together at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WIL’s Accessibility Canvas Resources
WIL Student Accessibility Resource (SAR) is a Canvas tool that provides a one-stop-shop to accessibility-related resources, and the opportunity to engage in a facilitated exploration journey that builds on the material included on this web space.
Resume, Cover Letter, and Interview Support (RCLIS) is a Canvas course that is designed to help students in the work search process gain confidence in their resume and cover letter writing, and to address various aspects to prepare and conduct themselves in an interview.
If you are interested to gain access to either of these Canvas materials, please reach out to Zoreen @ email@example.com