News & Events
- Q&A with recent Cognitive Science graduate Rollin Poe
- Q&A with recent Cognitive Science graduate Kat Dolguikh
- Q&A with Cognitive Science Student Society president Daniel Chang
- Defining Cognitive Science: Prediction during language comprehension
- Defining Cognitive Science: The Eighteenth-Century Origins of the Concept of Mixed-Strategy Equilibrium
The Cognitive Science Student Society (CS3) at SFU represents all students who are majoring, minoring, or studying any of the related fields in cognitive science. At SFU, this includes the departments of computing science, linguistics, philosophy, and psychology. Our goal as a student society is to support students by providing opportunities to network and engage as a community in a way that supports personal and academic growth.
Canadian Undergraduate Journal of Cognitive Science: